When making a claim with the seller, which is the company T-LAB sro.
- These Complaints Procedure governs the manner of filing a complaint and the procedure for handling complaints.
- This Complaints Procedure is an integral part of the Seller's terms and conditions.
- This complaint procedure applies to goods purchased by the buyer consumer from the seller T-LAB sro, registered office Bishop Kiralya 1097/2, 945 05 Komarno, Slovakia (hereinafter referred to as "seller").
- The assertion of claims for liability for defects by the buyer is governed by the relevant provisions of the Commercial Code
Liability for Defects
- The Seller is responsible to the Buyer for the fact that the goods sold are in conformity with the Purchase Agreement, in particular that it is free from defects. Conformity to the contract of sale means that the goods sold have the qualities and performance properties stated by the seller, or the quality and performance properties for a thing of the kind usual to meet the legal requirements and the purpose stated by the seller for using the goods or for uses.
- The seller is liable for defects that the sold thing has on the takeover by the buyer.
- If the goods are not perishable or used, the seller is responsible for defects that occur after the receipt of the item within the warranty period (warranty). The warranty period is 24 months. The warranty period starts from the receipt of the item by the buyer. If the manufacturer has specified a shorter shelf life, the warranty period is the same as the shelf life and ends with the expiration of the shelf life.
- Guarantee certificate is proof of purchase - invoice, which also serves as delivery note.
The warranty does not cover damage caused by:
Mechanical damage of goods, using the goods in conditions that do not correspond to their temperature, humidity, chemical and mechanical effects of the environment, improper handling or neglect of the care of goods, excessive load or use contrary to general principles.
Making a claim
The buyer can make a complaint by writing a complaint and then sending it by post to the seller's address: Bishop Kiralya 1097/2, 945 05 Komarno, Slovakia or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
buyer shall include the following information in the complaint:
- Buyer identification
- Electronic order number a description of the goods that the buyer requests to be returned / exchanged, indicating the code, color, size, quantity and price, description of the defect,
- Buyer's bank account name and number and bank code date and signature of the buyer.
When making a claim, the Buyer shall send to the above address together with the defective goods the written claim, the tax document proving the purchase of the goods or the warranty certificate, if it was issued (hereinafter referred to as "required documents").
If the Buyer fails to deliver the required documents together with the goods he wishes to claim, the Seller shall ask the Buyer to deliver the required documents additionally.
The seller reserves the right not to accept the goods sent to the buyer cash on delivery.
When returning it, the goods must be packed in such a way as to prevent damage. Damage to the goods during transport may result in the claim not being accepted.
Claims arising from a complaint
The seller is liable for defects that the sold thing has on the takeover by the buyer. The buyer has the right to claim for defects of the goods during the warranty period.
If the defect is removable, the buyer has the right to be removed free of charge, on time and properly. The Seller shall remove the defect without undue delay. Instead of removing the defect, the Buyer may require replacement of the item or, if the defect concerns only a part of the item, replacement of the part, if this does not incur disproportionate costs with respect to the price of the goods or the severity of the defect. Instead of removing the defect, the Seller may always replace the defective item with a defective item, unless this causes the Buyer serious difficulties.
If it is a defect that cannot be remedied and that prevents the device from being properly used as a defect-free device, the buyer has the right to exchange the device or withdraw from the contract. The same rights belong to the buyer in the case of removable defects, but if the buyer can not properly use the device due to the recurrence of the defect after repair or for a larger number of defects. In the case of other irremovable defects, the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount on the price of the item.
the complaint is made by means of long-distance communication, the seller is
obliged to deliver the confirmation of receipt of the complaint immediately to
the buyer; if it is not possible to deliver the confirmation immediately,
it must be delivered without undue delay, but at the latest together
with the proof of complaint handling; confirmation of the claim need not be delivered if the buyer has the opportunity to prove the claim otherwise.
The seller is obliged to determine the method of handling the complaint immediately, in complicated cases no later than 3 working days from the date of the claim, in justified cases, especially if a complex technical assessment of the condition of the product or service is required, no later than 30 days. Once the method of handling the complaint has been determined, the complaint shall be settled immediately; in justified cases, the complaint may be settled later; however, the complaint must not be processed for more than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After the expiry of the time limit for settling the claim, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract or has the right to exchange the product for a new product.
If the consumer has made a claim for the product within the first 12 months of purchase, the seller can only refuse the claim on the basis of expert judgment; irrespective of the outcome of the expert assessment, the consumer may not be required to pay the expert assessment costs or any other expert assessment costs. The seller is obliged to provide the consumer with a copy of the expert opinion justifying the rejection of the complaint no later than 14 days from the date of handling the complaint. This is without prejudice to the seller's obligation under paragraph 6.
If the consumer has made a claim for the product after 12 months of purchase and the seller has rejected it, the person who handled the claim is obliged to indicate in the proof of the claim to whom the consumer can send the product for professional assessment. If the product is sent for expert assessment to the designated person, the expert assessment costs, as well as all other related costs, shall be borne by the seller, regardless of the outcome of the expert assessment. If the consumer proves the seller's responsibility for the defect by professional judgment, he / she can lodge the complaint again; the warranty period does not expire during the expert assessment. The seller is obliged to reimburse the consumer within 14 days from the date of the claim again all costs incurred for expert assessment, as well as all related costs reasonably incurred.
The period from exercising the right from liability for defects until the end of the complaint procedure is not included in the warranty period. In the case of replacement of a thing for a new one, the new warranty period begins upon its receipt.
The Seller is obliged to issue a written document on the complaint handling within 30 days from the date of the claim at the latest.
The Buyer is entitled to reimbursement of costs (especially postage) incurred by the Buyer in connection with the exercise of legitimate rights arising from liability for defects and which were incurred in a genuine and expedient manner.